I’m doing some classroom admin today. The windows and doors a wide open, I’m sweeping out the dusty corners and clearing the crumpled bit of paper from the corners of the room.
I realise that I don’t know exactly where certain lessons and resources are so I’ve been through to have a little tidy. If you’re starting now, welcome, I hope this is helpful. If you’re a long time student I hope this will be of use in tracking where you’re at :-).
- Lessons 1 – 8: Introductory lessons and preparing to read the cards.
- Lessons 9 – 31: The Major Arcana
- Lessons 32 – 47: The Suit of Pentacles
- Lessons 48 – 63: The Suit of Swords
- At this point there are some additional lessons and two initial lessons for preparing for the wands (I’ll need to go back and renumber!)
- Lessons 64 – 77: The Suit of Wands
- Lesson 78ff (this is where we’re up to as of today!): The Suit of Cups
That’s it for today. Hope you’re having fun with your cards…keep shuffling xx